1. The puppy slept in until 5.45am this morning and my husband got up to let him outside.
2. It was raining and I had a lovely cup of hot, milky, sweet tea and watched a few minutes of grown up morning television before the big girl woke up and required ABC kids.
3. I stayed at school with the big girl to do literacy groups and she was in my group doing the braille activity.
4. The little girl and I shared a Dreamy Donut with Lindt chocolate on top.
5. I had yummy left over lamb korma cooked by Scott for my lunch.
6 After lunch, the little girl and I snuggled up under the doona for a naptime feed and she felt so warm and gorgeous with the soles of her little feet against me.
7. The puppy seems quite happy to curl up in his new second hand dog box out of the rain and sleep all day.
8. I am making easy peasy gluten free dessert for tonight - black cherry and apricot crumble!