Saturday, June 13, 2009

This and that....













Just a few photos in this post to illustrates some of the little happy details of my life over the last few days.....the sunlight on a vase of autumn leaves .....my little girl in her beanie because of the cold snap we are having.....the impromptu tea party my big girl organised for me this afternoon as a surprise (complete with three tablecloths of varying sizes, a sprig of geraniums in a vase and tea, soy milk and sugar served up in our wedding teapot, sugar bowl and milk jug. Also.....the dog looking cute with his paws and head over the baby gate which keeps in his 'room' at night




2 comments:

CT said...

I love the photos, Heather! Is it Change-the-look-of-your-blog week? check out Libby's, Alessandra's and my own blog... we ALL changed a lot about them! lol! maybe our computers just wanted to get out of the rut, like you said!

CGDK said...

the new header looks very pretty. lovely family pics too. I just realised I wasn't a follower...I must always click over from Le's. Stay Warm!